Egg Roll wrapped barbecued shredded Chicken. Use egg roll wrappers, fill with chicken, bbq sauce, and cheddar! These crispy little rolls are wickedly good, with sweet smoky barbecue flavor, filled with savory shredded chicken, and oozing melted sharp cheddar. Egg rolls are a variety of deep-fried appetizers served in American Chinese restaurants.
I use a pre-shredded coleslaw mix to make. Great egg rolls without all the work for those after work meals. (of which I need often) Leave the chicken out for vegetarian egg rolls or substitute shrimp for seafood eggrolls. Keep the oil hot and fry quickly to keep egg rolls from becoming greasy. You can have Egg Roll wrapped barbecued shredded Chicken using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Roll wrapped barbecued shredded Chicken
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of leftover chicken shredded in batch88 barbecue sauce see my recipes with the same name.
- It's 4 of large egg roll wraps.
- It's as needed of oil to fry.
They only need to brown and crisp, not cook. Sesame Chicken Egg Rolls (bake, friy and freezer instructions)! BEST egg rolls I've ever made or had and so fast made with premade skillet sauce. These are not your average chicken salad wraps.
Egg Roll wrapped barbecued shredded Chicken step by step
- Cook the shredded chicken and let cool.
- Heat oil.
- Lay the wrapper pointing straight up and down, add shredded chicken to the center..
- Fold the sides inward. Fold the bottom upwards then roll it up.
- Lay the flap side down into oil fry till crispy..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
They are filled with whipped cream cheese, shredded lettuce, and provolone cheese. An easy, fast and flavorful shredded chicken recipe that's incredibly versatile. It's my favorite method for making shredded chicken because it keeps the chicken moist, shreds in seconds and infuses more flavor than other methods, such as poaching. An Egg roll is composed of meat and shredded vegetables wrapped in a wheat-based wrapper and deep fried until crispy. There are many ways to make egg rolls.