Fitness Recipes - Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes. Get daily fitness inspiration right in your inbox. Sign up for our Fitness newsletter. This time of year, zucchini is at its peak.
You're healthy and tasty, with practically no time or skills required to turn you into a delicious meal. You're an easy low-carb swap for our favorite. Try out my personal favorite healthy zucchini recipes including creamy zucchini risotto, zucchini-apple cake, zucchini bake, zucchini spaghetti with tuna sauce or fitness zucchini pizza. You can have Fitness Recipes - Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes - Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes
- It's 1 of Middle sized Zucchini.
- It's 1 Cup of Oat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- You need Half of an Onion.
- It's 1 of Large Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bacon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's of Coconut oil.
Summer is long — we're making sure you never run out of. Find all of your favorite zucchini recipes here. Learn how to make healthy zucchini bread, crispy zucchini chips, spiralized zucchini Healthy Zucchini Recipes. Prepare a healthy dinner whose preparation will not take you all eternity!
Fitness Recipes - Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes step by step
- You have to grate the zucchini first. Blot the grated zucchini with paper towels to remove moisture. Stir zucchini, egg, flour, baking powder and spices in a large bowl..
- Heat your pan over medium heat. Drop the bacon into the hot oil, fry until it’s crispy..
- Mix all your ingredients together..
- Fry them 2-3 minutes per side..
Exactly these are zucchini pancakes with herbs and high protein content. Will you try them together with us? These Healthy Zucchini Muffins are lightened up with whole wheat flour and Greek yogurt and loaded with protein. Zucchini, the tasty star of the Summer squash family, is low in calories but high in fiber, potassium, and vitamin C. Healthy zucchini recipes are not only delicious but also very easy to make at home.