Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker. Remove the chicken pieces from the slow cooker, leaving the cooker on LOW. Then, with two forks, a knife, or your clean fingers, shred the chicken into small pieces. The chicken should pull apart easily from its long, slow simmer in the slow cooker.
Set a sieve over a heat-proof mixing bowl and pour the onion-liquid mixture into the sieve. In a slow cooker, combine barbecue sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, paprika, and garlic powder. Season generously with salt and pepper. You can have Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker
- It's 300 gr of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of homemade rub -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- It's 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
Add chicken breasts and turn to coat breasts. Place chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker. Position the chicken so it's in a single layer and season, if desired (see blog post above for suggestions). Cover and cook on LOW or HIGH according to the times listed in blog post above for the size and type of your chicken.
Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker instructions
- Rub the chicken all over..
- Pour oil into the slow cooker. Line the sliced onion there, then add the chicken..
- Add the lemon juice..
- Cook HIGH for 3-4 hours (or LOW for 6-8 hours)..
- Turn off the slow cooker. Use two forks to shred the chicken. Serve warm with rice or pasta..
Add chicken and turn to coat. Chicken is done when cooked through and easy to shred. Instructions In the bottom of a slow cooker, whisk together barbecue sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika in the slow cooker. Add chicken breast and turn to coat. How to Serve Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken.