Rice and Meatballs Batch 2. Usually I use creamy Italian salad dressing but I combined these two and I actually think its better. In a bowl, combine the egg, rice, onion, parsley, salt and pepper. Here is how you achieve it.
Stir in the dressing then stir in the cooked rice. This homemade beef meatball recipe yields tender, moist and versatile meatballs, perfect to make ahead and freeze. Save time & money by making a Investing an hour to make and freeze a big batch of homemade meatballs is a smart way to meal prep for busy weeknights. You can have Rice and Meatballs Batch 2 using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice and Meatballs Batch 2
- Prepare 2-1/2 pounds of beef meatballs see my recipes.
- You need 4 cups of cooked jasmine rice.
- You need 1 pound of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of water.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of creamy Caesar salad dressing.
- You need 1 cup of zesty Italian salad dressing.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of peanut oil.
You have rice, onions, garlic, butter, spices, and some broth. But when it comes to the meatballs, there are several ways you can cook those. Mix ground meat with all the other ingredients, brown them on the stovetop, and bake with the rice. I use a mixture of pork and beef most of the time, but only pork or only beef is fine.
Rice and Meatballs Batch 2 step by step
- Chop the vegetables, I used carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli. Get a pot hot and add oil. Stir-fry the vegetables for 7 minutes. Add the meatballs..
- After stirfrying the meatballs and vegetables for 10 minutes add the salad dressing. Stir in the dressing then stir in the cooked rice..
- Add water, salt, and garlic cover for 15 minutes, stir and cover again remove from heat allow to rest 12 minutes covered. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
In a bowl, combine the egg, rice, onion, parsley, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Place on the rack in a pressure cooker. While rice soaks, in a large bowl combine the ground beef, onion, garlic, parsley, pepper, salt and cayenne. Mix until everything is evenly distributed.