Classical Beef Seaweed Soup牛肉海带汤#mommasrecipes. Eating seaweed soup on their birthday is a Korean tradition. There are two kinds of soup bases are available: beef bone broth and seafood broth. Chicken & Cream Corn Chowder 鸡蓉玉米汤 The food is delicious and fresh.
We got SO much food w our meal, banchan dishes and tofu soup and egg omlette. Our server was extremely nice and attentive. Tea comes w the message. soup-stock rump steak 牛腿排 T-bone steak T形骨牛排 roast sirloin beef 烤牛外俏 green fillet 青春里脊 fillet steak, country style 乡村里脊扒 beef steak curried 咖喱牛排 plain fried calf ribs 清煎小牛排 fried calf ribs 炸小牛排 roast veal 烤小牛肉 ham steak 火腿扒 sauté pork chop 嫩煎猪排 roast lamb 烤羔羊肉 lamb couscous 羊肉库司 charcoal. You can have Classical Beef Seaweed Soup牛肉海带汤#mommasrecipes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Classical Beef Seaweed Soup牛肉海带汤#mommasrecipes
- You need 1 lb of cooked beef shank, or any cuts.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of dry kelp.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of dry wakame.
- You need 1/2 pack of firm or soft tofu.
- Prepare 1/2 of zucchini.
- Prepare 4 of mushroom.
- It's 1 cup of mung bean sprouts.
- It's 16 oz of broth from beef shank.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper.
Winter Melon Pork Rib Soup 冬瓜排骨汤. Hot & Spicy Sichuan Soup 麻辣汤. Shredded Potato with Chopped Chili Pepper 炝土豆丝. 豆瓣牛肉 beef in chilli bean sauce . 豆瓣鸭块 duck cutlets in chilli sauce . 豆包 wet skin of beancurd . 豆腐 beancurd . 豆腐干丝汤 dry beancurd shreds soup; shredded dried beancurd soup . 豆腐海带汤 beancurd ＆ kelp soup; beancurd ＆ edible seaweed soup . 豆腐花 uncongealed beancurd . 豆腐脑 uncongealed beancurd .
Classical Beef Seaweed Soup牛肉海带汤#mommasrecipes step by step
- Roast 3 lbs beef shank in the oven at 370F for one hour. Transfer it to a stock pot, and fill up the pot with 5L of water. Drop a spice mix of your choice. Bring it to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for about 2 hrs until very tender..
- Pick up all meat and set aside. Divide the stock into 16 oz jar and save for later use. In the meantime, soak kelp and wakeme in water until soften..
- Next morning, take one can of broth. Add 1L of water. Slice in half onion and add tofu and kelp into the broth. Cook for about 20 minutes on high. Check the doneness of the kelp. Cook longer time if they are still too firm to bite. Add more water if the liquid viporates. Add mung bean sprouts and mushroom and cook for 5 more minutes..
- Add wakeme and zucchini towards the end. Adjust seasoning before serve..