Fitness Recipes-Guacamole Recipe: To Satisfy Your Avocado Obsession. I adapted it a little to my taste by adding more cilantro and garlic and adding some ground cumin. When choosing your avocados choose ones that are blemish free and have a slight give when squeezed lightly. Simple Guacamole: The simplest version of guacamole is just mashed avocados with salt.
While unexpected, this Mediterranean veggie mixture gives this traditional avocado dip new life. Get the recipe from Delish ». These guacamole recipes will have you ready for Cinco de Mayo in no time. You can have Fitness Recipes-Guacamole Recipe: To Satisfy Your Avocado Obsession using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes-Guacamole Recipe: To Satisfy Your Avocado Obsession
- It's 1 of Ripe Avocado (You can tell when it is ripe. It feels heavy for its size and it is dark outside).
- Prepare 2 of Middle Sized Garlic.
- It's 1/2 of Medium Onion.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon or Lime.
- It's of Olive oil.
- You need of – 1 tsp Dijon mustard.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Red paprika (as a Hungarian girl I have to put paprika in everything).
Perfect for a summer day, this refreshingly sweet guacamole is guaranteed to please your tastebuds! Using vitamin-rich ingredients like avocado, pineapple, banana, and mango, plus the juice from an orange, makes for a. To make this easy guacamole recipe, simply gather up the following guacamole ingredients: Avocados: The riper, the better. Mash your avocados: Add them to a large mixing bowl and mash with a fork or spoon until they reach your desired consistency.
Fitness Recipes-Guacamole Recipe: To Satisfy Your Avocado Obsession instructions
- In a bowl, you have to smash the avocado with a fork and then chop the garlic and onions. Mix them together and put 1 tsp of Dijon mustard into your light green cream..
- There go a few drops of olive oil, my personal theory is that the flavor of the spices is much more mixed and more intense and fuller with the use of oil..
- Cut out the lemon or lime, just what you use and add it to the cream. You have to add a pinch of salt and pepper, you can use as much as you like. From the red pepper, there goes only a little bit on the top. It will make it more tasty and delicious..
- Well, this would be my ultimate Guacamole Recipe for you. I hope you like it and try to recreate it as well..
Jump to the Homemade Guacamole Recipe or watch our quick recipe video showing you how to make it. Ripe avocados are essential for the best guacamole. Here's how to tell whether or not an avocado is ready: Gently squeeze the avocado with the palm of your hand (don't use your fingertips. If that's your thing, this guacamole recipe is the perfect jumping off point. Like most dishes made with avocado, the fresher the better.