Healthy Dosa Recipes. Dosa recipe, Learn how to make dosa batter at home. Bottlegourd Dosa or Sorakkai Dosai is an easy and tasty "No Fermentation Dosa" recipe which is good for diabetic and. These are some of the healthy dosa recipes that you can use to prepare healthy breakfast.
Enjoy for breakfast or carry for Lunch. In this video, we're making a very Healthy Indian Breakfast Recipe, which is a Crispy Dosa made using Whole. healthy protein packed , no rice and no fermentation mix dal dosa, crispy in every bite. Superb easy Dosa recipe. your narration and recipes are quite easy to follow … . You can have Healthy Dosa Recipes using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Dosa Recipes
- Prepare 1 cup of Split black Dal/Urad dal.
- Prepare 1 cup of Moong dal/Green gram.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice.
- You need 1 cup of Bengal Gram.
- It's 1/2 cup of Puffed Rice.
- You need 5 of Green chillies.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's 2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It's 2 tsp of Curry leave.
- It's 1/2 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Hing/asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ghee/Butter.
Healthy dosa recipes with step by step photos: Jowar is a good source of calcium,fiber and protein. When included in our daily diet,it helps in weight loss too. Dosa Recipes/Dishes and Articles about Food on NDTV Food. Bajra Dosa Recipe: Millet dosa is a healthy and gluten free south indian beakfast recipe.
Healthy Dosa Recipes instructions
- Take a container add all Dal like urad dal, Bengal gram, moong dal,rice, puffed rice,methi seeds turad Dal wash it nicely and soak it for 7to 8 hours..
- Next step after soak of Dal grand paste & grand also Cumin seeds, green chilli, ginger garlic, curry leaves, coriander leaves grand it fine paste with all Dal, make a paste with out any lamps. Batter is ready. Add salt and Sugar mix it well..
- Take a pan add ghee or oil heat it add batter on pan spread it out fry it or bake it well enough for both side apply ghee to Dosa..
- All Dal/Grains Dal is ready and serve it hot with tomato ketchup and coconut chutney..
- Tips by adding sugar Dosa will become crispy..
Dosas are popular all over the world. There are countless Udipi restaurants in India and abroad, and not one of them leaves out this iconic Savory Dosas Recipe (South Indian Pancakes). Recipes include making dosa idli batter at home and all the possible options of using it. Delicious and healthy dishes that can be made even by first timers. It is also high in fiber content and is a healthier option for rice.