Meatballs and Pineapple Sandwiches. This is pretty good I must say!! Cook meatballs according to package directions. Mix water with cornstarch to a thick paste consistency.
Mix the apricot preserves and barbecue sauce together in the slow cooker. Add in the meatballs and smokies and stir well to coat. Pineapple Teriyaki Meatball Pizza - Use a store bought crust and spread teriyaki sauce over the crust. You can cook Meatballs and Pineapple Sandwiches using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatballs and Pineapple Sandwiches
- Prepare 12 ounces of meatballs use frozen or see one of my recipes.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Italian 6 cheeses.
- It's 15 ounce of tomato sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of diced pineapple chunks.
- You need 1/3 cup of pineapple juice.
- It's 4 slices of hotdogs buns.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Cover with mozzarella, cheddar cheese, meatballs, and pineapple. Hawaiian Meatballs Tastes Better from Scratch. fresh pineapple, frozen meatballs, barbecue sauce. Use a cookie scoop to shape into meatballs. Combine ground beef, diced onion, egg, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, and crushed red pepper.
Meatballs and Pineapple Sandwiches step by step
- Turn the broiler on hi.
- Simmer the meatballs in the tomato sauce. Add the spices and parmesan cheese. Then stir in the brown sugar..
- Here is the cheese..
- Chop the pineapple.
- Add pineapple and Pineapple juice to the sauce..
- Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Add meatballs and sauce to the bun..
- Top with cheeses..
- Broil till the cheeses are browned, and the bread is crispy. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Roll meat mixture into small balls and place on a cookie sheet. Pour sauce over meatballs and add pineapple tidbits; stir gently to combine until meatballs are coated with sauce. If you want a lot, this recipe doubles well. Submit a Recipe Correction Then add sliced pineapple and pineapple juice. Top with more pineapple and sliced green onions if desired.