Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms. To make the mushrooms, toss caps with olive oil, ginger, and salt, to taste. Learn how to cook great Japanese yellowtail with ginger roasted shiitake mushrooms and. . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Japanese yellowtail with ginger roasted shiitake mushrooms and. recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.
It is often combined with kombu to make a vegetarian and healthy broth, which is a nice alternative to bonito. Simple Steps for Rehydrating Chinese Dried Mushrooms. Gently rinse the dried shiitake mushroom with cold water. You can cook Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms
- Prepare 60 g of Japanese Yellowtail fillet.
- It's 0.2 g of Salt.
- You need 15 g of Fresh shiitake mushrooms, or substitute with other types of fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 g of Soy sauce ---A.
- You need 3 g of Mirin, or substitute with 1/2 tsp. sugar ---A.
- You need 1 pinch of Shichimi togarashi seasoning ---A.
- You need 6 g of Cake flour.
- It's 40 g of Egg.
- Prepare 1 g of Oil.
- It's 10 g of Shironegi leek.
Place the dried mushrooms in a bowl with warm water to cover. (Note: You will probably need to place a small plate, lid from a pot, or another item on top of the bowl to keep the mushrooms from floating). Scroll down to the recipe card for the detailed instructions. Directions In a large heavy saucepan, heat the sesame oil over medium heat. Fold and close the foil wrap.
Oven-baked Japanese Yellowtail with Shiitake Mushrooms instructions
- 1. Dust Yellowtail fillet with salt and place in refrigerator for 1~3 hours, then draw off excess moisture with paper towel.
- 2. Slant your knife till it's almost parallel with the chopping board, and slice fresh shiitake mushrooms into 3~4mm thick pieces..
- 3. Marinate fillet and mushrooms with ingredients A..
- 4. Dust fillet with cake flour..
- 5. Heat the oil in a frypan, and scramble egg mixture until it's half-cooked..
- 6. Place fillet, scrambled eggs and mushroom slices on a piece of parchment paper, in that order..
- 7. Preheat oven to 200?C, and bake the ingredients compiled in Step 6 for 10~15 minutes..
- 8. Plate the fillet and other ingredients, and garnish with julienned leeks..
Shiitake mushrooms are a popular ingredient in many Asian dishes due to their rich and buttery flavor. They have a lower water content than other types of mushrooms, so they tend to taste meatier. You can cook shiitake mushrooms in a. How to Make Korean Mushroom Side Dish. Make sure your pan is hot before adding the thinly sliced shiitake mushrooms.