Vickys Roasted Pepper & Pork Goulash, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Roasted Pepper & Pork Goulash, GF DF EF SF NF using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Roasted Pepper & Pork Goulash, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of sweet smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 700 grams of diced pork.
- It's 400 grams of can of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 200 ml of chicken stock.
- It's 300 grams of roasted sweet bell peppers, sliced (I used canned but it's the equivalent of 6 red bell peppers)*.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of freshly chopped parsley.
- Prepare of sour cream, see link below for my free-from recipes.
Vickys Roasted Pepper & Pork Goulash, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry off the onion until tender, around 5 minutes.
- Add the chopped garlic, paprika and cumin and fry for a further 1 minute.
- Add in the cubed pork and brown off, then drain off the fat.
- Add the can of tomatoes and the chicken stock, let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the peppers to heat through for 5 minutes, then season with salt & pepper as required.
- Stir through the parsley before serving, adding a dollop of sour cream if desired.
- Serve with noodles, mashed potatoes or just with some crusty bread.
- See this link for directions on how to roast the red peppers yourself if you can't find the pre-roasted canned convenience ones https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358944-vickys-red-pepper-and-chilli-chutney-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.