Pocket Eggs. Simply seasoned with a soy sauce mixture. We love Pocket Eggs for a weekday breakfast or snack. Pair with rice or noodles to make it a.
We regularly add new GIF animations about and. You can choose the most popular free pocket egg GIFs to your phone or computer. The Pocket Egg is a quest item from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. You can have Pocket Eggs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pocket Eggs
- You need 3 of aburaage, halved -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aburaage.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of shoyu.
- It's 1 tsp of powdered broth.
- It's 3 tbsp of sugar.
It is similar in appearance to the Weird Egg, which Link received from Malon as a child. On the dawn of the day after Link obtains the Pocket Egg from Anju, it hatches into a Pocket Cucco. The Pocket Egg is the first item in the trading sequence of Ocarina of Time, which grants Link the Biggoron's Sword in the end. Link can start the quest as soon as he becomes an adult.
Pocket Eggs instructions
- Mix eggs with onion and salt..
- Pour some egg into the aburaage pocket, and skewer the top..
- Boil water with shoyu, powdered broth, and sugar. Arrange the pockets carefully inside the pot..
- Let boil in medium heat for a couple of minutes, then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes..
To obtain the Pocket Egg, Link must go and speak with the Cucco Lady in Kakariko Village. Pocket Egg, the upgraded version of Pokemon Go Plus. Surprise Eggs Pocket Egg / Description. Get ready for great fun with Surprise Eggs. Pocket Egg is a small accessory which supports catch Pokemon and collect items automatically in Pokemon Go.