Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker. Lower the lid and kick back. Once the cook is underway and the WSM is "in the zone," it only needs periodic checking. As Homer Simpson once said, "I am trying to impress people here Lisa.
Test click those tongs- a mandatory step, pile it high on a bun, and tackle that mouth-watering meat-mountain like Frodo Baggins. Lower the lid and kick back. Once the cook is underway and the WSM is "in the zone," it only needs periodic checking. You can have Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker
- You need 6 of # Boston Butt or any size, just remember it's 1 to 1 1/2 hours per pound smoke time.
- You need of Kosher Salt.
- You need of Meatheads Memphis Dust, found in my recipes.
- You need of Hickory, Pecan, Cherry, or other fragrant woods.
- You need of Kaiser roll, hamburger bun, or the homemade hamburger buns found in my recipes.
- You need of KFC coleslaw-in my recipes.
- Prepare of Eastern Carolina BBQ sauce-in my recipes.
Assemble the cooker and fill the water pan from above immediately with hot tap water. Foil the water pan before use for easy cleanup. Put the re-rubbed pork butts into the cooker. Pulled Pork on the WSM - Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker.
Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker instructions
- Remove any excess fat if desired..
- Light sprinkle some Kosher Salt on the pork then wrap in plastic wrap, put into refrigerator for 1 hour or so..
- Sprinkle all over the pork with the Rub then rub in..
- Prepare the smoker with the Minion Method-in my recipes.
- When ready, put the pork on the grate, attach the probe, and insert the food probe into the pork. Close the lid and set timer for about 6 hours.
- Maintain 225f to 250f, sometimes not possible but won't hurt if it gets higher..
- Add a little wood and replenish as desired..
- The food temperature will stall out at about150f to 160f as there's a lot of evaporation. When it's ready to, it will rise more rapidly than before..
- When the interior of the pork hits 190f+, remove it from the grill. Wrap with foil and, if ready let rest at room temperature. To serve later wrap floiled pork in a towel and place into a cooler to keep warm..
- After resting, simply take two forks and pull apart until shredded. My wife pushes down with her palms and it just flattens this tender meat!.
- Place heaping pieces of the pork on the bottom bun, top with coleslaw then dribble with the sauce. Add the cover and serve..
Here's the ThermoWorks Smoke thermometer and remote: https://www.thermoworks.com/Smoke Here's the Webe. Smoke the chicken or poultry on the bottom rack and use the top rack for the pork shoulder. Once I have wrapped my pork shoulder in foil, do I keep using my smoker box with wood chips? Heute möchte ich Euch ein wenig über den Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker, kurz WSM, erzählen. Ich habe diesen Watersmoker schon einige Zeit und wurde immer wied.