It's my Mums Birthday & It's a THREE RECIPES post!.
You can cook It's my Mums Birthday & It's a THREE RECIPES post! using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of It's my Mums Birthday & It's a THREE RECIPES post!
- You need cups of kale Couple of fresh.
- It's 4 of sweet potatoes diced.
- You need of Olive Oil.
- It's to taste of Salt Pepper and.
- You need 2 tbsps of butter.
- You need 4 - 5 tbsps of maple syrup.
- You need 10 of Walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of chicken tray of wings.
- You need 1.5 of lemons Juice of.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic mashed to a paste.
- You need to taste of salt Pepper and.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need to fry of Oil.
- It's 1/2 of lemon for garnish.
- It's of coriander leaves freshly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Meringue.
- It's 250 of cream mls or so whipped.
- Prepare of berries Fresh.
It's my Mums Birthday & It's a THREE RECIPES post! step by step
- ---ROASTED SWEET POTATO with KALE & MAPLE BUTTER----.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Chop up the sweet potatoes, and toss it with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Lay it on a baking tray and bake until the sweet potatoes are cooked through. About 25 mins or so.
- When it was almost cooked through, I melted the butter along with the maple syrup in a pan over medium low heat. It will thicken and then I added the walnuts and turned off the heat.
- Time to assemble it all. In a large bowl add the kale, then put the sweet potatoes and finally pour the maple butter... yum yum yum.
- The heat of the sweet potatoes and the maple butter will wilt the kale a bit... If you don't get kale in your country, use baby spinach instead.
- Toss it all evenly and its ready to be served..
- ----pan roasted lemon chicken wings-----.
- Take a bowl and place the washed chicken wings. To it add the mashed garlic, lemon juice, coriander powder, salt and pepper. Give it all a toss and let it marinate in the fridge for about 30mins.
- When ready to cook, heat some oil, and add the marinated chicken wings. Cook on medium low - high heat and toss frequently.
- Once cooked, transfer to a plate, garnish with the lemon wedges and coriander leaves.
- Deconstructed pavlova:.
- I used a store bought meringue from the store - it was a white chocolate cranberry meringue. I used a rolling pin and whacked it a bit so it broke into chunks of different sizes. I whipped the cream and then mixed them together. I didn't use fresh fruit, but adding freshly chopped strawberries will be yummo..