Sweet Corn Bread Pudding.
You can cook Sweet Corn Bread Pudding using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Corn Bread Pudding
- It's 1/2 of onion, diced fine.
- You need 1 of -ounce unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- It's 1 (15 ounce) of can creamed style sweet corn.
- It's 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of yellow cornmeal, whole grain, stone ground.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It's to taste of Ground black pepper.
- You need 2 cups of French bread, cubed - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/11150460-french-bread.
Sweet Corn Bread Pudding instructions
- Heat oven to 350 degrees..
- In a Cast Iron Skillet, sweat onions with butter for 5-10 minutes until translucent then add herbs..
- Combine corn, cream, eggs, baking powder, cornmeal, parmesan, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl. Add cubed bread and fold to combine. Pour batter into skillet, right on top of the onion mixture. Bake 50 minutes, or until set. Cool slightly before serving..