Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes
- Prepare 2 of sweet potatoes.
- It's 6 slices of bacon.
- It's 2 t of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of recipe "Orange-Honey Butter" (see my recipes).
Bacon Wrapped Sweet Potatoes instructions
- Wash potatoes under cold running water. Pat dry with paper towels..
- Wrap each potato with 3 slices of bacon. Do not leave any part of the potato exposed except the very ends..
- Wrap in foil. Pierce a few times with a paring knife. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes..
- Unwrap potatoes. Continue baking approximately 6-10 minutes on each side or until bacon on both sides are caramelized and potatoes are tender..
- Pour 1 t of maple over each potato during the last minute of baking..
- Serve with "Orange-Honey Butter" (see my recipes).
- Variations; Applewood bacon, brown sugar, allspice, clove, ginger, orange peel, bourbon, rum, brandy, beer, pecans, walnuts, sesame oil or seeds, sour cream, chives,.