You can cook Chicken Tacos using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tacos
- It's 3 of chicken breasts; bite sized pieces cut on bias.
- You need 1 of "Spicy Cilantro Brine" ( see my recipes).
- It's 1 of "Mexican Dry Rub" (see my recipes).
- You need 4 of jalapeños; seeded, julienne.
- You need 2 clove of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion; julienne.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper; julienne.
- You need 1 C of Peach-Mango salsa.
- You need 1 of large pinch of kosher salt.
- It's of olive oil; as needed.
Chicken Tacos step by step
- Soak chicken pieces in cilantro brine for 4 hours. Rinse. Pat dry. Toss chicken and veggies (except garlic) with enough oil to coat in a large mixing bowl. Season with dry rub and salt..
- Heat a large saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom. Add chicken and veggies to pan..
- When chicken and veggies are nearly cooked through, add garlic..
- When garlic is caramelized, add salsa..
- Cook for 1 minute to heat salsa through. Serve..
- Variations; Coconut extract, Sriracha, pineapple, mango, tequila, vinegar, corn, sofrito, shallots, habanero, celery, bacon, oregano, zucchini, other salsa, flavored oil, roasted garlic or bell peppers, tomato, tomatillos, beer, thyme, epazote, dried onion soup mix, beef, pork, shrimp, honey, agave, soy,.