EASY ONE PAN Sausage, Spinach and Rice Parmesan. Great recipe for EASY ONE PAN Sausage, Spinach and Rice Parmesan. Its back to school season and I need to come up with quick and easy yet yummy dishes for dinner so I tossed this together. I love that its all done in one pan as well.
Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add the cooked rice to the pan and heat thoroughly. Add sausage; stir and break it up into pieces, until nicely browned. You can have EASY ONE PAN Sausage, Spinach and Rice Parmesan using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of EASY ONE PAN Sausage, Spinach and Rice Parmesan
- Prepare 1 lb of Italian sausage cut into bite size pieces.
- It's 2 box of Rice a Roni Rustic Recipes Parmesan and Romano(or 2 of your favorite boxes like butter and herb).
- It's 1 of Ingredients required to make Rice a Roni (mine was 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 cup milk).
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese, plus 2 tbsp for topping.
- Prepare 10 oz of frozen chopped spinach completely defrosted and drained well.
- You need 1/2 cup of light cream or half n half.
Season with salt, pepper and cayenne to taste. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Add in the diced tomatoes and the sausage slices into the pan, stir, and let the sauce come to a simmer. Add in half the grated parmesan, spinach, the cooked pasta, and stir to combine.
EASY ONE PAN Sausage, Spinach and Rice Parmesan step by step
- In a 10 inch skillet/pan that has a lid (but dont use lid yet!) cook/brown sausage completely. Drain of any grease and set aside..
- Prepare your Rice a Roni in same skillet as directions suggests. (This is when you will need the lid).
- When Rice a Roni is done, add sausage, Spinach, light cream and parmesan cheese and heat all on a low simmer for 3-5 minutes. It will thicken a bit. Garnish with additional parmesan..
Spoon in fresh dollaps of the ricotta cheese, garnish with fresh basil, more grated parmesan, and serve! A delicious and easy skillet meal, this One Pot Italian Sausage Orzo with Spinach is packed with flavor! Full of tasty orzo pasta, hearty turkey Italian sausage, and tender spinach it's a meal that can be cooked up easily any night of the week. Stir in the broth and milk and bring to a boil. Add chicken or vegetable broth and bring to a boil.