Egg Roll wrapped barbecued shredded Chicken. Lay the wrapper pointing straight up and down, add shredded chicken to the center. Fold the bottom upwards then roll it up Lay the flap side down into oil fry till crispy. You need of large egg roll wraps.
Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker and cover with the sauce. Fully cooked, shredded chicken is blended with your favourite barbecue sauce, crispy bacon, and chopped Sharp Cheddar American Blend, rolled in egg roll wrappers and then (at least in our home) deep-fried until golden brown and delicious on the outside and saucy, melted goodness on the inside. In bowl, mix chicken and barbecue sauce. You can have Egg Roll wrapped barbecued shredded Chicken using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Roll wrapped barbecued shredded Chicken
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of leftover chicken shredded in batch88 barbecue sauce see my recipes with the same name.
- It's 4 of large egg roll wraps.
- You need as needed of oil to fry.
Roll up loosely as directed on can. Brush with egg; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Fry until a deep golden brown, a few at a time; drain on paper towels. Submit a Recipe Correction shredded cheddar cheese, egg roll wrappers, chicken, frank.
Egg Roll wrapped barbecued shredded Chicken instructions
- Cook the shredded chicken and let cool.
- Heat oil.
- Lay the wrapper pointing straight up and down, add shredded chicken to the center..
- Fold the sides inward. Fold the bottom upwards then roll it up.
- Lay the flap side down into oil fry till crispy..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Tightly roll up the egg rolls, enclosing the filling. On a flat surface, place an egg roll wrapper, corner facing toward you (like a diamond) and put ¼ cup of the chicken mixture on the center of the wrapper. Spread the mixture in a horizontal line from the left corner to the right corner of the wonton wrapper, leaving ½ inch or so of space on each side. I actually made this in the oven instead of the crock pot. The Best Southwest Chicken Egg Rolls are a colorful combination of golden corn, black beans, red bell peppers, jalapeños, shredded cheese and tender bites of chicken with a sweet and spicy southwest seasoning all wrapped up in an egg roll wrapper.