Eggplant with Dengaku Miso - Long Eggplant Version.
You can cook Eggplant with Dengaku Miso - Long Eggplant Version using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant with Dengaku Miso - Long Eggplant Version
- It's 1 of Deep frying oil, as needed.
- It's 1 of Dengaku miso, as needed https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/150548-all-purpose-dengaku-miso-sauce.
- It's 1 of Ground white sesame seeds, to taste.
- You need 80 grams of to 100 g Long eggplant per serving.
Eggplant with Dengaku Miso - Long Eggplant Version instructions
- With a vegetable peeler, remove 2 strips of the peel in a stripe pattern. Cut into 3 pieces. Score 1 side of each piece so they cook evenly..
- Pre-heat the deep frying oil until it reaches 160°C, then fry the eggplant for about 3-5 minutes. At first, large bubbles will form rapidly, but as the eggplants cook, the bubbles will become smaller..
- Check to see if the eggplant is done with a bamboo skewer. When cooked, transfer to a rack to drain the excess oil, and serve on a platter..
- Top with dengaku miso and sesame seeds..