Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe*. Paisley Horseshoe Horseshoe birthday cake in Teal and Chocolate brown with white trim. Photo of a Horseshoe shape cake for a western theme first birthday party. This recipe, which uses boxed cake mix, calls for bourbon - talk about a sweet treat with a grownup twist!
See more ideas about horseshoe recipe, recipes, stuffed peppers. I make this Chocolate Cake often and get tons of complements and request for the recipe. Find this Pin and more on Cake by LaNae Rohner. You can cook Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe* using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe*
- It's of Ingredient A.
- Prepare 10 of cold eggs (6 whole/ 4 yolks).
- You need 160 g of Caster sugar.
- It's of Ingredient B.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ovalette.
- It's 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- It's of C Ingredient.
- Prepare 150 g of Top flour/ Hong Kong flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need of Ingredient D.
- You need 75 g of melted butter.
- Prepare of Ingredient E.
- It's 3 g of chocolate emulco/paste.
- You need of Ingredient F.
- Prepare of Nutella.
- You need 12 of *12 tray.
Horseshoe Cake Made for a lady who loves horses! Football Themes Horse Birthday Mom Birthday. Here is how you make it. But back to the best carrot cake recipe ever.
Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe* step by step
- Beat ingredient A until foamy. Medium high speed..
- Preheat oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Add ingredient B and beat for another 5-10 minutes. After beating, the consistency should be at a stiff peakish. At low speed, add ingredient C then increase speed for 1-2minutes.
- In a small bowl, add in small amount of the batter into the melted butter and whisk/fold. When everything is well mix, add the small batter that we have mixed into the rest of the batter and fold it gently.
- Take out 110-150g of the batter and add in ingredient E. This will be our chocoate mixutre. Place the batter into a piping bag. Take out 10 g of the chocolate mixture and place it into a smaller piping bag.This is for the design and the rest are for the base..
- Pipe out the chocolate base neatly onto the tray. Then, add in the white batter on top of it. Lastly, grab your small piping bag and create some design on the white batter..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C.
- When it's done. Add in desired filling on your cake (On the chocolate base) add fold im gently to prevent any breakage then wrap your cake with a cling wrap. •If cake is too thick, it may break like the second picture below (i used 8*8 tray which explains the thickness of the cake).
The texture and flavor of this cake is amazing! Pillowy cake meets decadent cream cheese buttercream Last, just like with any cake recipe, be sure and let the cake fully cool before you attempt to ice it. Otherwise it'll just melt and slide off the cake, making a. Hazel and Mom's Recipes: Christmas Cake. Learn how to make this delicious, mouth-watering Christmas Cake.