Keto Friendly Kale, Bell Pepper, Mushroom Quiche. Want an easy, foolproof vegetarian quiche recipe that the whole family loves? This kale and mushroom quiche delivers. It's packed with fresh fresh vegetables and gruyere cheese, with an quick, egg custard filling.
This casserole does not have the creamy sauce you might expect, but it is packed with flavor and can be described as comfort food! Easy Crustless Mushroom Quiche from Low-Carb Maven has butter, cream, cheese, and herbs adding flavor to the mushrooms! Pepperoni Pizza Keto Crustless Quiche is the newest crustless quiche recipe on Kalyn's Kitchen, and this is absolutely a wow when you want pizza flavors but don't want the carbs! You can have Keto Friendly Kale, Bell Pepper, Mushroom Quiche using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Kale, Bell Pepper, Mushroom Quiche
- Prepare 1 of savory crust (look in my recipes).
- It's 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 8 oz. of mushrooms/ sliced.
- Prepare 5 oz. of kale.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped bell pepper.
- It's 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
One of the best things about a quiche is that you can substitute or incorporate your favorite fillings like bell pepper, mushrooms, asparagus and so on. I wanted to keep this one simple but just adding the cheese, bacon and adding a bit of color with the spinach. Also, spinach is VERY keto friendly, so I was right on track with the dish. Zach is the author behind Easy Keto Dishes, a site that shares easy-to-make keto-friendly recipes and dishes.
Keto Friendly Kale, Bell Pepper, Mushroom Quiche instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350f, bake the crust for 5 mint.clean mushrooms, slice, (if you want to roast your own peppers, set oven 420f roast pepper with olive oil about 20mins, then reduce your oven to 350f).
- Add the butter to a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook u til softened 8 mins. Add kale ( and garlic about 3 mins. Turn off the heat, add peppers and cook the vegetables..
- In a bowl whisk eggs, cream, salt and black pepper. Stir the cooled veggie mixture and 1 cup cheddar cheese. By this time your crust should be prevailed for 5 min at 350 f. Pour egg mixture into prevailed crust. Bake about 45 minutes until quiche set..
The Best Keto Crustless Quiche Recipe is super easy to make and filled to the brim with cheese and bacon. It is just right for starting any morning with a warm, inviting dish, making it a perfect easy breakfast. All peppers on keto are not created equal Not all bell peppers are as keto-friendly as the others. While they're similar from a caloric perspective, their carbs change enough to make note of. Stir the kale and allow it to wilt.