Methi chicken. Methi Chicken or chicken curry with fenugreek leaves is a hearty spicy Chicken Curry with a nice flavor of fresh fenugreek leaves coming through in every bite. Methi Chicken is probably the most favored scrumptious recipes in the Hyderabadi delicacies. Methi Chicken or Murgh methi is a dish prepared with chicken coupled with fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves.
It's really surprising how good it is. Delicious Methi Chicken Curry - Murgh Methi Curry Recipe. The Methi Chicken Curry Recipe is a mouth watering chicken curry in a methi gravy, that is simple to make and delicious to eat. You can have Methi chicken using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Methi chicken
- It's 900 gms of chicken.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of Fresh methi leaves 1/2 cup.
- It's 1 tbsp of crushed green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of https://youtu.be/p6JYEjZXK90.
Methi is certainly not the most popular green leafy vegetable out there, but this recipe will make you love it. Chicken pieces on the bone cooked in a curry made with aromatic masalas and fresh methi. Methi Chicken Recipe is a delicious hyderabadi delight made from fresh methi leaves and chicken. Methi Chicken Curry or Murg Methi is a tasty curry made by cooking bone-in chicken with fresh methi (fenugreek) leaves.
Methi chicken instructions
- Marinate chicken the 8with 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder,turmeric powder and salt as per taste.
- Marinate for 1 hour.
- Add 1 cup in a pan.
- Add whole garam masala dalchi,green cardamom, laung.
- Add 1 chopped onion fry till pinkish colour.
- Add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
- Now add 1 tablespoon green chilli crushed.
- Now add marinated chicken and mix everything well.
- Add spices like kasuri methi, coriander powder and garam masala powder mix everything well.
- Add 1 cup water mix well.
- Cover the lid and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Dried the water completely from the chicken.
- Add methi leaves mix everything well.
- Leaves for dum for 5 minute.
- Methi chicken is ready.
- Enjoy with family and friends.
This dish is quite easy to prepare and a twist to the normal chicken curry. Methi chicken requires Chicken, Ginger, Garlic, Green Chilli, Yogurt, Onion, Vegetable Oil, Ghee, Coriander Powder, Salt, Fenugreek Leaves, Cumin Seeds. Methi Chicken is a very spicy and delicious recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Methi Chicken by following this easy recipe. Methi Chicken or lasooni methi chicken curry is a rich and luscious chicken curry flavoured with methi dana (fenugreek seeds) and lots of garlic.