Chicken Inspired by Com Suon.
You can have Chicken Inspired by Com Suon using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Inspired by Com Suon
- Prepare 1 of boneless, skinless chicken thigh.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic *.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce *.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Maggi Seasoning Sauce (the one with a yellow cap) *.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar *.
- Prepare 2 of shakes of ground black pepper (or as much as you want) *.
- It's of About 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of serving of hot rice.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- You need Slices of tomato.
- You need Slices of cucumber.
- It's of (Optional) Vietnamese fish sauce for dipping.
Chicken Inspired by Com Suon step by step
- Prepare the chicken thigh by spreading it out flat onto a cutting board and poking small holes into the meat using a fork or the sharp point of a knife. Flip the chicken over and repeat..
- In a bowl or Ziploc bag, add the ingredients for the marinade (all of the * ingredients) together and mix..
- Add the chicken thigh to the marinade and massage the marinade into the chicken. Cover and let it sit in the fridge for 10 minutes. (Or you can cook immediately if you're in a rush/really hungry).
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat and add the vegetable oil to the pan..
- When the oil is heated, carefully place the chicken thigh onto the pan and cook until the bottom is a nice golden brown. (Since the seasoning sauce burns easily, try to keep the heat a bit on the lower side).
- Once the bottom of the chicken is golden brown, flip over and cook the other side until it is golden brown..
- Add rice, tomato, cucumber, and lettuce to a plate..
- When the chicken is done cooking, place it on top of the hot rice..
- Make a sunny side egg (or however you like it cooked) and put it on the plate as well..
- Now, you're finished! You can drizzle on some Vietnamese dipping sauce if you want, but make sure to eat while it's still hot!.