Cookpad Logo Pancakes.
You can cook Cookpad Logo Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookpad Logo Pancakes
- You need 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh amul cream.
- You need 4 tbsp of condensed milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hershey' syrup.
Cookpad Logo Pancakes step by step
- Take a bowl add butter, cream, condensed milk, sugar and mix it well with the help of whisker or fork for 3 minutes..
- Now add some water and mix then add baking powder and all-purpose flour and mix it well and add little water to make a flowing consistency. Our batter is ready..
- Now for cookpad logo, I cut the shape for that by using butter paper and now take a nonstick pan and keep your cutting on the pan and pour the batter evenly inside the logo and put the lid and cook it for 2 minutes at low flame. After that flip the side and cook it for a minute..
- Our pancake is ready. Now gently remove the paper and give finishing touch to your cookpad logo shaped pancake. And with the help of cone, I used Hershey's syrup for detailings. And finally, our cookpad logo shaped pancake is ready to serve. Enjoy!.