Egg Salad Sammich.
You can cook Egg Salad Sammich using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Salad Sammich
- You need 1/2 C of "Garden Egg Salad" ( see my recipes ).
- It's 2 slices of white bread; toasted.
- You need 2 slices of bacon.
- It's 1 handful of baby spinach & baby arugula mix.
- You need of butter; as needed.
- You need of "Parsley & Lemon Vinaigrette" ( see my recipes); as needed.
Egg Salad Sammich step by step
- Lay bacon on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake at 400° for approximately 10-15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Drain bacon fat and reserve for another use. Pat bacon dry with paper towels..
- Toss baby arugula/spinach with no more than a T of the vinaigrette..
- Lay garden egg salad on a slice of toasted bread and top with bacon and greens. Pour a drizzle of the vinaigrette over the greens. Top with remaining slice of bread and cut in half..
- Variations; aioli, hollandaise, fried egg, tomato & garlic confit, texas toast, garlic bread, pork belly, pork chop, chimichurri, sourdough, swiss, cheddar, goat cheese,.