Fall Apart Dutch Oven Ribs.
You can cook Fall Apart Dutch Oven Ribs using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fall Apart Dutch Oven Ribs
- It's 1 rack of pork spare ribs.
- It's of D's Smoky Sweet Rib Rub (see my recipes) or rub of your choice.
Fall Apart Dutch Oven Ribs instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° and pull ribs out of fridge and allow to reach room temperature..
- Make sure ribs are dry and generously work the rub into the meat, including the rib tips and bottom side..
- Place in Dutch oven and cook for 3 hours..
- Gently remove ribs from Dutch oven (they will be falling apart) and broil for 5 - 10 minutes or until ribs are as desired..