Flaxseed Wrap (from flaxseed mix).
You can have Flaxseed Wrap (from flaxseed mix) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flaxseed Wrap (from flaxseed mix)
- You need 1/4 c of Flaxseed Wrap Baking Mix (in my recipes).
- Prepare 1 tsp of EVOO or coconut oil, melted.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 1 T of water.
Flaxseed Wrap (from flaxseed mix) instructions
- Combine all ingredients until thin pourable dough forms..
- Microwave: grease 9" pie plate and spread to cover bottom of pan. Cook on high for 90 seconds. Time may need adjustment depending on microwave..
- Skillet: grease 10" skillet and cook on med-low heat for 2-1/2 to 3 min. Turn wrap and cook 30 seconds. Cool 2 min. and carefully transfer to plate..
- Fill and serve or can be stored in the refrigerator..