Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh. Use fork or toothpick to create tiny holes in the chicken. Combine garlic paste, mild homemade rub, and oil. Rub the mixture to chicken and store in the fridge all night.
Add the marinade to a ziplock bag and add the chicken, tossing to coat. Marinade in fridge for one hour. Preheat your grill to medium heat. You can cook Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh
- It's 2 of boneless, skinless chicken thigh.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It's 1 tsp of mild homemade rub - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- It's 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of Oil for frying (I used about 1 tbsp).
Cover the grill and cook until no longer pink. Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, herbs of your choice, paprika, salt and pepper then pour over chicken thighs. Place chicken thighs on baking sheet. The thighs should be browned and have a crispy skin.
Garlicky BBQ Chicken Thigh instructions
- Halve the chicken. Use fork or toothpick to create tiny holes in the chicken..
- Combine garlic paste, mild homemade rub, and oil. Rub the mixture to chicken and store in the fridge all night..
- Heat oil in a pan (medium heat). Fry the chicken. Flip when you see the part touching the pan is a bit caramelized..
- You can also shred this for sandwich..
Combine the BBQ sauce, hot sauce and pressed garlic in a large bowl. Add cooked chicken thighs and toss. The sauce can be changed up with any of these variations: Simple BBQ Chicken Sauce: Easy to make and packed with flavor. Alabama White BBQ Sauce: Instead of a tomato base, mayonnaise forms a white base for a creamy, tangy, peppery sauce, with a rich flavor.; North Carolina BBQ Sauce: This barbecue sauce includes cider vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, butter, salt, and hot. Move the thighs to the cool side of the grill and baste with the reserved.