Green onion burgers. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well. Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine teriyaki, hoisin, onions, garlic, cumin and pepper.
Serve with hamburger buns, sliced tomato, lettuce, or other condiments of your choice. Chop cooled, grilled green onions and add to a food processor. Add mayonnaise and cumin to the food processor and pulse the onions and mayonnaise. You can have Green onion burgers using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green onion burgers
- It's 2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Lipton recipes herb and garlic.
- You need 2 each of eggs.
- You need 6 each of green onions.
Season with salt and pepper, to your taste. Green chili whiskey onion burgers are rich, smoky, sweet, and a little spicy - with no grill needed! Tons of southwestern flavor in every bite. Working quickly, spread onions evenly over cooking burgers and press down to embed onions into meat.
Green onion burgers step by step
- Preheat grill..
- Chop green onions, white ends and greens. Mix all ingredients well. Pat into 6 patties..
- Place in hamburger griller or right on grill rack..
- Cook approximately 7min. on each side or until desired doneness..
- Place on hamburger bun with your preferred cheese. Enjoy!.
Carefully flip burgers with a stiff spatula, making sure to pick up all browned meat from skillet. Chef Bobby Couch brings the taste of central Oklahoma to Colorado Springs with The Green Line Grill serving the world famous El Reno-style Onion 'Fried' Burger. This dish had its start during the dark days of the Dust Bowl in the central Oklahoma. Put olive oil, paprika and Worcestershire in large bowl, add vegetables and toss well to coat. Chop green onions, white ends and greens.