Honey Jalepeño Pizza. Honey Jalepeño Pizza is definitely a weekend preparing challenge, that will be to say you will need a couple of hours to complete it, but when you have got the technique down you are able to fry multiple portion at any given time for household picnics or perhaps to. Brush edges of pizza with olive oil and sprinkle with the everything bagel seasoning. Remove from oven, drizzle with honey and sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
Category: Brick Oven Pizza Tag: pizza delivery. Description The contrast of sweetness from bacon and the spice from jalapenos make a perfect pizza combination. Meanwhile, make the tomato sauce: Put the tomatoes in a medium. You can have Honey Jalepeño Pizza using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Jalepeño Pizza
- You need of Pizza dough (store bought or homemade) we used this recipe https://www.sugardishme.com/10-minute-pizza-dough/.
- It's of Pizza sauce, as much or as little as you like (we made our own, but you can buy some pre-made in a jar too!).
- You need 1 cup of torn mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- You need 1 of jalapeño, sliced and de-seeded (leave seeds in for extra heat).
- Prepare of Pepperoni slices, as much or as little as you like.
- It's 1 of small handful of fresh basil leaves.
- It's of Sriracha, for drizzling.
- You need of Honey, for drizzling.
In a small bowl, combine olive oil, jalapeño, red chili pepper and shallot; set aside. Transfer to prepared baking sheet or pizza pan. Use the pizza peel to slide the pizza onto the preheated Baking Steel. Use the pizza peel to transfer the pizza to a cutting board.
Honey Jalepeño Pizza step by step
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees F..
- Start out by making your pizza dough by following the linked recipe to a T. If you are buying pre-made dough, skip this step! (NOTE: we recommend Trader Joes “ready to bake garlic and herb pizza dough” if you live near a Trader Joes! Any kind of pizza dough is just fine though.).
- While your dough is rising for 10 minutes, pull off chunks of mozzarella from your mozzarella ball until you get about 1 cup’s worth and place them in a bowl..
- Next, wash your jalapeño, pat it dry with paper towel and place it on a cutting board. Cut your jalapeño into slices and then de-seed them, using a toothpick to poke out the seeds..
- Remove your fresh basil leaves from the stem and set them aside. Wash and pat them dry if you feel like being sanitary!.
- Don’t forget to get out your pepperoni and shredded cheese as well!.
- After 10-ish minutes have passed, sprinkle some flour down on a clean surface and place your dough ball on the counter. Grab a rolling pin and roll out that dough! (NOTE: We rolled ours out to be about ~1/8-1/4″ thin… so pretty thin. We found that this was the perfect thickness after it was done. It will rise quite a bit, so don’t make it too thick!).
- Place your dough on a greased pizza stone or cast iron pizza pan. (NOTE: If you don’t have a pizza stone or pan, use the back side of a sheet pan! Don’t forget to spray it with non-stick spray. If you need to shape your pizza to be a little more square, go for it!).
- Next, season your crust! (NOTE: We recommend basting it with melted butter or olive oil mixed with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. If you’re using freshly-pressed garlic cloves, don’t overdo it because it has a strong flavor!).
- Now start spooning your pizza sauce onto the dough and spread it around. Add as much or as little as you like..
- Then add your shredded Italian cheese blend, evenly distributing.
- Add the pepperoni next. Again, add as much or as little as you like. Then add the jalapeño slices, then the mozzarella chunks and then finally the basil leaves..
- Place your pizza in the oven and set the timer for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, Take your pizza out and see if it’s cooked to your liking. We ended up putting ours back in for 2 more minutes!.
- When you’re happy with your pizza’s done-ness, finish it off with a drizzle of Sriracha across the top, followed by a drizzle of honey..
- Enjoy!! 🙂.
Drizzle the entire pizza with hot honey and sprinkle with the torn basil and sea salt. Retrieve pizza with a metal peel and transfer to a cutting board. Place this in a double boiler set on low. We want to gently warm the honey. Transfer dough onto a baking sheet, and top with mozzarella slices, pizza sauce, pepperoni, and jalapeños.