Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad. For jalebi; add the all purpose flour, besan, curd and water to a bowl and mix well. to make a pouring consistency batter so if needed add a little more water. Pour this batter into a jalebi maker and keep it ready to make the jalebi. Heat ghee in a pan and pour the jalebi batter from inside to outside to make perfect Jalebi shape Now make round jalebi in medium hot oil.when crisp put in syrup for few seconds.
Adjust water to make a smooth thick batter without any lumps. For syrup mix water and sugar. Jalebi is a North Indian sweet dish and is deep-fried and soaked in sugar syrup making it a crispy hot sweet that can be enjoyed best in the winter season. You can have Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad
- Prepare 3/4 cup of wash and soaked mash dal(white lentils)for 3 hrs.
- It's of Sugar syrup(1 1/2 cup sugar,1 cup water,few saffron strings & 2.
- You need of Cardamom).
- It's of RABRI:1 cup warm milk,cuddle with 1 tbsn white vinegar and little.
- It's of Water and strain(2 tbsn whey)OR use 3 cube paneer grated.
- You need 2 of tbsn sugar,1 tsp cardamom.
- You need of Jalebi (3/4 cup mash dal(white lentils)1 cup all purpose flour,.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda,1 tsp orange colour,1/2 cup cold water).
Also, Jalebi is best accompanied with Rabri. Jalebi Indian Sweet Dish Easy Jalebi Recipe. During the childhood, celebrating Republic Day and Independence Day was all about relishing a platter full of hot and crispy Jalebis with some chilled Rabri on the top. While celebrating the day of being a proud Indian we never knew that the dish that is an inseparable part of the national festival is actually not Indian.
Jalebi with Rabri 😊(indian sweet dish) #mycookbook #cookpad step by step
- First make sugar syrup add the above ingredients with pinch of orange colour. Now cuddle 1 cup milk and strain.(ready above).
- Boil 1 cup milk with sugar, when it reduced to half it's consistency add the whey which we cuddle(probably 1 or 2 tbsn)or add grated paneer.mix and add cardamom powder.rabri ready..
- Jalebi... grind mash dal(white lentils) into fine paste with half cup cold water,now add the flour mix in one direction for 5 mins.now add a pinch of orange colour and baking soda.mix and add water to make it pouring consistency. Now remove in a pastry bag..
- Now make round jalebi in medium hot oil..when crisp put in syrup for few seconds. And remove on a rack or plate.serve hot with rabri.Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s yummy food blog. Take care and enjoy😊.
Our very own crispy, hot and sweet. And finally, a bowlful of hot jalebi served with rabdi. Your teeth bite into the coiled, sugary goodness of deep-fried batter. Jalebi recipe is a tangy and juicy Indian Sweet. I got this recipe from here.