Leftovers Ham and Cheese Biscuits. With the leftover ham and cheese worked into the dough, these buttermilk biscuits have a perfect flavor base to become their own wonderful breakfast muffins. Just cut the biscuit in half, toast it, and top with butter and a fried or poached egg and you'll have a great breakfast to start the day. Add a slice of ham to the bottom of the biscuits.
Ham and Cheese Stuffed Biscuits are the perfect morning bite! Use leftover holiday ham, cheese, and canned biscuits for a crazy easy recipe! Cooking the day after a holiday is a chore, and these leftover Ham and Cheese Stuffed Biscuits are a great compromise. You can have Leftovers Ham and Cheese Biscuits using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftovers Ham and Cheese Biscuits
- Prepare 4 of leftover biscuits see my recipes.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of spiral sliced ham leftover.
- Prepare 4 slices of tomato thinly.
- You need of To taste mayonnaise.
- It's 4 slices of American cheese.
These biscuits are so versatile, swap ham for breakfast sausage or bacon and use any kind of cheese. Brush them with an old bay butter for perfect Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Gently pull each biscuit apart partially, leaving bottom and lower sides intact, forming a deep pocket. Gently stretch dough over filling, pressing and firmly sealing around edges of biscuit.
Leftovers Ham and Cheese Biscuits instructions
- Split biscuits in half add mayonnaise..
- Get the ham slices ready. Add a slice of ham to the bottom of the biscuits. Add half a slice of cheese to the ham then more ham then cheese and finally ham on top..
- Add tomato then top of biscuits. Moisten a paper towel put into microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds. Let rest under paper towel for 2 minutes..
- Remove towel and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Reshape into round, and place on cookie sheet. Repeat for remaining biscuits. (Biscuits will be. Ham and Cheese Biscuits Welcome to the second annual FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES VIRTUAL RECIPE SWAP! Where a group of bloggers get together and share their favorite recipes. In medium bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper with whisk until blended.