Pla Pao / Thai Style Grilled Whole Fish.
You can have Pla Pao / Thai Style Grilled Whole Fish using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pla Pao / Thai Style Grilled Whole Fish
- Prepare 3 each of whole fish ,i use ruby ( red ) Tilapia or seabass sometime.
- Prepare 500 grams of salted.
- You need 3 of lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 bunch of basils.
- You need 1 bunch of corianders or kaffir lime leaves.
- Prepare 1 head of each thumb size turmeric,and galangal.
- Prepare 1 cup of as need of spicy sauce ,in my recipes.
Pla Pao / Thai Style Grilled Whole Fish step by step
- Light up your charcoal ,prepare this before start to work with fish.
- Clean fish all inside and out ,clean all blood,pat dry with kitchen paper.
- Slice all herbs to pieces.
- Stuff inside of fish.
- Cover whole fish with salt ,in case if it too dry spinkle some water to salt to make it stick to fish skin ,some use extra flour to mix with salt to make it better stick on the skin ,but i ue only salt.
- Start to grill salted fish 15 mins per side ,or until no more juice dripping down.
- Serve hot with my spicy sauce,or any sauce you like,with fresh vegatables :) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364794-kanyas-hot-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358023-pepper-mints-and-coriander-spicy-sauce-for-seafood-or-noodles-rolls.