Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes. Vietnamese Purple Sweet Potato Sticky Rice Dumplings (Chè trôi nước khoai lang tím) Recipe. • Mẹo vặt trồng cải thảo lớn nhanh như thổi Tips to grow napa cabbage grow as fast as blow. Caramelizing cabbage under the broiler draws out its natural sugars and deepens the flavor of the glaze.
Red Cabbage Recipe that is easy to make and is a super health food. We make braised red cabbage with raisins and cider as a side dish and then have it for. Napa cabbage can withstand long cooking. You can have Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes
- Prepare 10 of Napa cabbage leaves.
- You need 2 of Garlic colve.
- It's 5 of Goji berry.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweet potato starch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cold water.
- You need of Fish sauce or salt.
- It's to taste of Honey or sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of rice wine.
- You need 1 Tsp of dark rice vinegar.
- It's 3 Tsp of olive oil.
I like to use the whole leaves in hot pots or chaffing dishes. The Clean & Simple Diabetes Cookbook. Sign up to receive Jackie's recipes right in your inbox! sweet and sour napa cabbage salad. The Thai sweet chili sauce gives this dish a sweet and spicy flavor that my kids love.
Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes instructions
- Rinse napa cabbages in running water and soak for 10 minutes and rinse again..
- Cut cabbage leaves into 1 inch width and set aside. Smash garlic cloves and mince them..
- Heat up olive oil and fry mince garlic for a few second until aromat. Add cabbage leaves and saute until wither for about 2 mins. Add wine, fish sauce and a little bit water and allow it to simmer for 5 minutes or longer until the leaves are very tender..
- While waiting prepare the thickening sauce by mixing 2 tsp of starch into 1/2 cup of water. Add a tsp or two of honey depend on your taste and 1 Tsp of dark rice vinegar. Pour gently into the wok and stir. Adjust seasoning to reach your desired degree of saltiness, sweetness and sourness. Serve with rice or porridge..
You can adjust the heat level by adding more or less of the sauce or adding additional red pepper flakes, if you. Simple Cabbage Soup The Kitchen Wife. Napa cabbage (also called Chinese cabbage) is great sliced and sautéed with onions and garlic. For a caramelized flavor, cut the cabbage into wedges and roast them until the cabbage is tender. Drizzle them with a sweet and sour sauce before serving.