Fried Chicken Pieces with Lime and Honey.
You can cook Fried Chicken Pieces with Lime and Honey using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Pieces with Lime and Honey
- You need 1 of boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced.
- It's of Juice from half a lime.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of honey.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of mild homemade rub -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- It's of Oil for frying.
Fried Chicken Pieces with Lime and Honey instructions
- Mix chicken, lime juice, salt, pepper, and honey. Put the mixture in the fridge all night. (at least one hour).
- Whisk the egg..
- Combine flour and mild homemade rub. (I put them in an airtight container).
- Dip the chicken one by one to the egg, then to the flour mixture. Every time you put the chicken in the container, close it and then shake it. Continue until all chicken pieces are coated with egg and then flour mixture..
- Heat the oil in a pan. I use medium heat. When the oil is hot, put the chicken pieces one by one..
- Flip them after a couple of minutes. When the chicken pieces are golden brown, and the pieces are a bit firm, they are ready!.