Kid-Friendly Tacos. I love cooking for my kids, and I'm blessed with pretty good eaters. But of course, they are not perfect. Like myself, they could eat more veggies.
Tasty Taco Cups are quick & easy handheld tacos for kids. These crunchy taco cups are made with. Whether you've got picky eaters, kids who prefer "deconstructed" meals, or are looking to make taco night a little healthier, here are some ideas to get you going. You can cook Kid-Friendly Tacos using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kid-Friendly Tacos
- You need 12 of ready-to-use corn tortillas.
- It's 1 tsp of oil.
- It's 250 gr of minced beef.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- It's 1 dash of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It's 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa (here's the recipe that I use: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/250306-superb-salsa).
- Prepare 100 gr of cheddar cheese (grated).
- Prepare of Lettuce, chopped (wash thoroughly beforehand, and pat dry).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salsa (for topping).
Kid-friendly chicken tacos is a meal the whole family will love. Chicken is cooked in a rich sauce These kid-friendly chicken tacos are so versatile and easily customizable. It's a great way to feed. Perfect for kids' menus and cafeteria specials, these chicken tacos are topped Garnish plate with two lime wedges.
Kid-Friendly Tacos instructions
- In medium heat, put tortilla one by one on a pan. Flip when it is a bit brown. When it is still warm, carefully fold it to form "a pocket". Set aside..
- Heat oil in a pan, medium heat. Add minced beef, then 1/2 cup of salsa. Stir for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and tomato sauce. Turn off the heat..
- Arrange the chopped lettuce inside the pocket. Add minced beef mixture. Then a bit of salsa. Top with grated cheddar. Yum yum!.
Complement tacos with dipping sauces, rice, beans, guacamole. How to make Taco Pizza in the Instant Pot. One of my favorite things about using my Instant Pot is that it is so easy to come up with recipes to make with your kids. In addition to cutting down on sodium, making your own taco seasoning creates a great kid-friendly task: measuring and mixing the spices. Kid-friendly Taco-burritos, recipe, In a large serving dish, arrange green onions. diced tomato, sliced olives, lettuce and avocado.