Misto Quente com Banana.
You can have Misto Quente com Banana using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Misto Quente com Banana
- Prepare 4 slice of bread.
- Prepare 1 of butter (just enough to coat bread slices).
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 2 slice of cheese of your choice (i use yellow american).
Misto Quente com Banana step by step
- spread butter (or butter equivalent) on one side of all the bread slices. (if you don't mind calories, butter both sides of every slice. that's how us brazilians do it in my house).
- slice the banana in half and then slice each half long ways into about 4 even slices.
- place banana slices on unbuttered side of bread and place cheese on banana..
- put the top slice of bread on, buttered side facing out..
- repeat steps to make 2nd sandwich..
- heat up flat top until drop of water evaporates quickly (a large skillet will work too) add sandwich and reduce heat to medium- high. using a spatula, push the sandwich down when you don't hear as much sizzling. when you hear no more sizzling and the bottom is golden, flip it! squish down again. the point is to make the sandwich as flat as you can..
- the sandwich is done when the banana is well and melted, and the outsides are golden and crispy..
- * Note* some people like more or less banana. It will take some experimenting to discover how you like it best. Personally, i like my bananas sliced in circles that are no more than half a centimeter thick. Have fun! Oh, by the way, it's pronounced (meesh-too) (cain-chee).