Oats with chicken 65 in my style. Here is how you cook it. Hot, spicy and a perfect chicken starter made in restaurant style. All totally different from one another with different styles Andhra style or hyderabadi style, Madurai style.
Hope your next recipe will published soon. Boneless chicken pieces are marinated in spices and are deep fried and served as an appetizer or snack. It is believed that the The secret ingredient in my marinade is the whole wheat flour / atta. You can have Oats with chicken 65 in my style using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats with chicken 65 in my style
- Prepare 1 cup of Quaker Oats.
- Prepare 1 of onion fried.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- It's As required of Garam masala to sprinkle over while it’s ready.
- Prepare As required of Ghee to cook & drizzle some while serving.
- You need As required of Cashews fried in ghee for garnishing.
- It's Handful of Coriander leaves.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi.
- You need As required of Chicken 65 prepared as usual recipe as I posted in my paste recipes.
It coats the chicken so well and it fries very crisp in oil. I also add an egg in the marinade. After a very long time i am posting a non-vegetarian recipe, and this is my H's favorite chicken recipe. After frying the chicken, toss it in the yogurt sauce, just before serving.
Oats with chicken 65 in my style instructions
- Just dry roast the oats & set aside..
- Fry cashews to light golden then remove it then in same kadai add some more ghee & fry the onions too..
- Once those are fried take half for garnishing then in the half of it add the chopped tomatoes fry a little then add ginger garlic paste stir it..
- Next add in regular spices mentioned above leaving Garam masala powder..
- Sprinkle some water so that the spices won’t get burnt till the tomatoes get soft then add in the roasted oats stir well then add in the semi smashed prior prepared chicken 65 (3-4) pieces. Make sure keep little bite size don’t mash it all over..
- Now add water accordingly cover the lid for 3-5 minutes & it’s ready off the burner sprinkle Garam masala over it..
- Pop it in a serving plate then garnish it with cashews, coriander leaves, fried onions & ghee. Now serve it hot & delicious!.
The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies. It can be made with bone or with out bone. Today, am making this dish with boneless chicken. If you want semi- gravy style you can also add whipped curd as required which gives wet effect to the. Telangana Style Mutton Curry Recipe in Telugu.