Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker. Slow cooker whole roast chicken recipe :) Cook with me! • Crockpot BBQ Beer Can Chicken: Whole Chicken in Crockpot This ultra juicy Slow Cooker Chicken Breast! How to make shredded chicken in the slow cooker.
The versatility of pulled chicken let's you easily serve sandwiches, sliders or an entrée. Following is a delicious slow cooker recipe and guest post from Holly Clegg with The Healthy Cooking Blog. The time to cook slow cooker crack chicken is about the same as any other shredded chicken recipe. You can cook Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker
- You need 300 gr of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It's 3 tbsp of homemade rub -- https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2667371-mild-homemade-rub.
- It's 1/2 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Juice from 1/2 lemon.
I do make mine with the Ranch seasoning packet which. This chicken soup is the easiest way to warm up. This is sure to be the simplest, most delicious recipe you've had in a long time. Bring these to your next tailgate and your friends will love.
Pulled Chicken in Crockpot/Slow Cooker step by step
- Rub the chicken all over..
- Pour oil into the slow cooker. Line the sliced onion there, then add the chicken..
- Add the lemon juice..
- Cook HIGH for 3-4 hours (or LOW for 6-8 hours)..
- Turn off the slow cooker. Use two forks to shred the chicken. Serve warm with rice or pasta..
Crockpot Turkey Buffalo Chicken Dip Pulled Pork Sliders Slow Cooker Ham Free Slow Cooker Recipes eBook Kale Soup Crock Pot Crockpot Spinach Dip. Find healthy, delicious chicken slow-cooker and crockpot recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Healthy barbecue chicken made simple in the crockpot, an easy homemade sauce replaces that sugary store bought bbq sauce perfect for BBQ How to Make Barbecue Pulled Chicken in the Slow Cooker. To start you will need to make the quick sauce, in a mixing bowl add the tomato paste. Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings is an amazingly easy crock pot recipe!