Twice Baked Potatoes #2.
You can have Twice Baked Potatoes #2 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Twice Baked Potatoes #2
- Prepare 6 of Idaho potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 C of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 C of shredded aged New York cheddar.
- You need 2 T of dill butter (see my recipes).
- It's 1 T of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 t of fresh thyme; minced.
- It's 1/4 t of lemon peel seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 t of caraway seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 t of garlic powder.
- It's 1/4 t of onion powder.
- It's 1 of large pinch kosher salt and black pepper.
- It's of olive oil; as needed.
Twice Baked Potatoes #2 step by step
- Pierce each potato several times with a small paring knife. Toss in olive oil. Season with dried spices and thyme. Wrap in foil. Bake at 375°F for approximately 1 hour or until potatoes are easily pierced with a paring knife..
- When potatoes cool, scoop out pulp into a small mixing bowl. Add dill butter, cream, cheddar, salt, and black pepper. Whip until smooth with a mixer or smash with a potato smasher..
- Stuff each potato skin with mashed potato mixture. Bake at 375°F for approximately 10-15 minutes or until mashed potato mixture is thoroughly heated..
- Variations; Herbes de provence, Italian seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, parsely, basil, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, caramelized shallots, habanero, bacon, sour cream, chili powder, like, grapefruit, horseradish, salsa, corn, cotija, parmesean, romano, gruyere, paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, celery seed, vinegar reduction, rosemary, poppy seeds, diced avocado, roasted cherry tomatoes,.