Cookpad Logo Christmas Wreath Cake. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Just after baking, brush softened butter and sprinkle with granulated sugar. Whether you need a logo for your company Christmas party or your family Christmas dinner, we can help you create a unique and custom Christmas logo design in seconds.
Our mini Christmas Tree Cakes, Mini Reindeer Cake and Christmas Wreath Cake are made with delicious festive sponge, filled with heavenly light buttercream! A vibrantly decorated yellow cake, filled with pink cake icing and topped with multi-colored icing. Please note the design/colors of the unicorn cake varies for each season. You can have Cookpad Logo Christmas Wreath Cake using 15 ingredients and 31 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookpad Logo Christmas Wreath Cake
- You need 250 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 200 grams of Strained yogurt (450 g will reduce to about 200 g).
- It's 60 grams of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It's 7 grams of Gelatin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water for the gelatin.
- You need of Base:.
- You need 100 grams of You preferred biscuits.
- Prepare 50 grams of Unsalted butter or margarine for baking.
- You need of Garnish:.
- You need 1 of bottle's worth Apple jam (refer to Step 17).
- Prepare 1 of Mini jello serving (refer to Step 19).
- Prepare 1 of as much as you need Decorating pen (your preferred color).
- You need 8 of this time Strawberries.
Lavish rich chocolate cake with an exceptional cherry filling and presented with our finest whip cream icing. Make this Christmas season merry and bright with Hallmark. Our variety of ornaments, cards, gifts, Christmas decorations and much more has something for everything this holiday season. Hallmark's cherished Keepsake Ornaments are a holiday classic.
Cookpad Logo Christmas Wreath Cake instructions
- Strain the yogurt. I use "pashaco's", which adds salt to the yogurt for a quick prep. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143831-the-fastest-strained-yogurt.
- Soak gelatin in water. Bring the strained yogurt and heavy cream to room temperature. Save 50 ml from the 200 ml of heavy cream for decorating..
- Pound the biscuits into fine crumbs. The biscuit packaging was thick, so I crumbled the biscuits over it with a rolling pin. If using a separate bag, make sure the bag is thick..
- Rub in microwaved butter to the bag of biscuit crumbs..
- When the biscuit crumbs have well-absorbed the butter, scatter on the bottom of the mold. Use a cup wrapped in plastic wrap to pack down the biscuit crumbs..
- In a microwave safe container, microwave the cream cheese for 15 seconds at 700 W, flip over and microwave for another 15 seconds. If it's still hard, watch over it and microwave for longer..
- Whisk the softened cream cheese..
- Add sugar and whisk..
- Add yogurt, heavy cream (150 ml), and lemon juice, and whisk. Save 50 ml of heavy cream for decorating..
- Microwave the gelatin until near boiling. If the mixture completely boils, it won't harden later..
- Add 2 spoonfuls of Step 9 to the heated gelatin and mix. I do this to avoid clumping..
- Add this mixture to the bowl at Step 9 and mix well. If the gelatin clumps, microwave the mixture for a bit..
- Microwaving won't completely melt the clumps, but will slightly melt it into the mixture..
- Strain the mixture once..
- Pour the strained mixture into the mold, cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for more than 2 hours..
- As this cake is topped with the Cookpad logo, I made the logo with a chocolate decorating pen. Chill the design in the refrigerator..
- I referred to Cookpad user "Mel-chan love's" method shown here. It was super informative..
- For the background, I dissolved green and yellow food coloring for a lime-green dye..
- I used Cookpad user "Apitan's"to make a glaze for the fruits on top. This method is super convenient!! Definitely try it out. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144014-shiny-glaze-with-mini-jello-cups.
- I used an apple-flavored mini jello for the glaze..
- Cut the strawberries in half lengthwise..
- Take out the chilled cake from the fridge..
- Whisk the saved 50 ml of heavy cream with a scant teaspoon of sugar until peaks form..
- Put the whisked heavy cream into a piping bag and decorate the edges..
- Pour the lime green food coloring on the surface of the cake..
- Top with the hardened decoration. I designed the Christmas bell with a chocolate pen as well..
- Lay the strawberry halves along the edges of the cake, overlapping slightly..
- It'll look like this..
- Brush on "Apitan's" glaze from Step 19. It's easy to prepare and will help keep the strawberries glossy..
- I'll upload a Christmas version with the same recipe later..
Your tree will be decked in the finest holiday decorations, featuring favorite characters from Disney, Star Wars™ and others, as well. Most Satisfying Cake Decorating Ideas Compilation See more ideas about christmas log, christmas, log candle holders. A wreath (/ r iː θ /) is an assortment of flowers, leaves, fruits, twigs, or various materials that is constructed to form a ring. In English-speaking countries, wreaths are used typically as household ornaments, most commonly as an Advent and Christmas decoration.