Creamy Potato Baked with Meat Sauce.
You can have Creamy Potato Baked with Meat Sauce using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Baked with Meat Sauce
- It's 8 large of Potatoes.
- You need 200 ml of White sauce https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/144210-homemade-white-sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of Meat sauce https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/144219-make-your-own-meat-sauce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of White pepper.
- It's 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza cheese.
Creamy Potato Baked with Meat Sauce instructions
- Boil the potatoes, peel the skins, and mash with a fork. If you mash them nicely, they will be nice and smooth..
- Place Step 1 into a gratin dish. Add the white sauce and milk, and mix. Season well with salt and pepper..
- Spread the meat sauce on top. The small one in the picture is for a bento..
- Sprinkle with cheese..
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes at 230℃ until browned..
- It's so creamy..