Easy Homemade Quiche. This easy quiche recipe is simple, versatile, and consistently good. Quiche is a savory egg custard baked in a flaky pie crust shell. Though you can certainly make a crustless quiche, too!
It's typically baked in a pie crust and can be made with a variety of different fillings ranging from meats, vegetables. The holiday weekend is here and for many of us, family and friends will be dropping in to visit. Or, you may be doing the visiting yourself. You can have Easy Homemade Quiche using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Quiche
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- It's 2 slice of ●Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of ●Spinach.
- You need 2 of ●Button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 of ●Onion.
- You need 60 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 60 ml of Milk.
- It's 1 of Egg (plus however much left over from the crust).
- Prepare 1 of Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper, herbs (as needed).
- It's 1 of Cheese (as desired).
- You need 1 of Tart base https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/156224-super-easy-crispy-tart-crust.
Homemade Quiche Recipe: A quiche is a delicious kind of pie that is acceptable to eat at any meal. Essentially it is like an omelet pie, filled with vegetables and eggs and often meat. The dairy: These quiches can be successfully made with whole milk, half-and-half, or heavy cream — or any combination of the three. Quiche is an easy dish to make yourself.
Easy Homemade Quiche instructions
- Thinly slice the potato, soak in a pot of cold water and bring to a boil..
- Fry the bacon. When the fat begins to render, add the ● ingredients. Season with salt, pepper and herbs..
- Mix the heavy cream, milk and egg together, and season with the soup stock cube, salt and pepper..
- Add the Step 1 and Step 2 mixture into a blind-baked tart base. Then pour in the egg mixture and top with cheese. Bake for 25 minutes in a 200°C oven..
There are so many flavor combinations to try when making quiche. This page contains homemade quiche recipes. However, if you would like to save. This easy homemade quiche is made with a simple flaky pie crust and filled with a velvety egg custard, smoky bacon, broccoli florets, sweet onions, and creamy cheddar cheese. This delicious recipe is so much cheaper than ready-made pie crusts!