It's my Mums Birthday & It's a THREE RECIPES post!. I want you to know that your best days are still ahead of you. Every team has its most valuable player (MVP) In mine, it's you Not because you own billions Neither is it because you possess bullions But because you give everything your best shot Thanks will never be enough to. It's best not to keep count of how many you have, and just enjoy them instead.
The birthday sayings will melt her heart, and she will be elated to read them. It's time for your mother's birthday. How do you let the woman who gave life to you know just how much you appreciate her? You can cook It's my Mums Birthday & It's a THREE RECIPES post! using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of It's my Mums Birthday & It's a THREE RECIPES post!
- You need cups of kale Couple of fresh.
- Prepare 4 of sweet potatoes diced.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It's to taste of Salt Pepper and.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of butter.
- Prepare 4 - 5 tbsps of maple syrup.
- You need 10 of Walnuts.
- You need 1 of chicken tray of wings.
- It's 1.5 of lemons Juice of.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic mashed to a paste.
- Prepare to taste of salt Pepper and.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's to fry of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon for garnish.
- Prepare of coriander leaves freshly chopped.
- You need 1 of Meringue.
- It's 250 of cream mls or so whipped.
- Prepare of berries Fresh.
By sending her a Sweet Birthday Wishes for your Mother. Although I don't get the opportunity to see you every day, you should know that you are always with me in my heart. Surely it will be your spiritual gift for your mother. You are the best, and I love you so much.
It's my Mums Birthday & It's a THREE RECIPES post! instructions
- ---ROASTED SWEET POTATO with KALE & MAPLE BUTTER----.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Chop up the sweet potatoes, and toss it with some olive oil, salt and pepper. Lay it on a baking tray and bake until the sweet potatoes are cooked through. About 25 mins or so.
- When it was almost cooked through, I melted the butter along with the maple syrup in a pan over medium low heat. It will thicken and then I added the walnuts and turned off the heat.
- Time to assemble it all. In a large bowl add the kale, then put the sweet potatoes and finally pour the maple butter... yum yum yum.
- The heat of the sweet potatoes and the maple butter will wilt the kale a bit... If you don't get kale in your country, use baby spinach instead.
- Toss it all evenly and its ready to be served..
- ----pan roasted lemon chicken wings-----.
- Take a bowl and place the washed chicken wings. To it add the mashed garlic, lemon juice, coriander powder, salt and pepper. Give it all a toss and let it marinate in the fridge for about 30mins.
- When ready to cook, heat some oil, and add the marinated chicken wings. Cook on medium low - high heat and toss frequently.
- Once cooked, transfer to a plate, garnish with the lemon wedges and coriander leaves.
- Deconstructed pavlova:.
- I used a store bought meringue from the store - it was a white chocolate cranberry meringue. I used a rolling pin and whacked it a bit so it broke into chunks of different sizes. I whipped the cream and then mixed them together. I didn't use fresh fruit, but adding freshly chopped strawberries will be yummo..
Have a wonderful day and a joyous year ahead. Happy birthday mum, my first teacher and friend. Your love is unmatched and always so reassuring. Everyone says their mum is the best and I tell them they say so because they haven't met you. You're the best, mum, it's a fact and there's no disputing it.