You can have Kare-Kare using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kare-Kare
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Tripe strips.
- It's 1/2 kg of Oxtail, cut into 2-inch slices.
- Prepare of Water, enough to cover mea.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- It's 1.5 L of Water.
- You need 1/2 kg of Beef kalitiran, cubed large.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- It's 1 L of Water.
- It's 3 Tbsp of Golden Fiesta Palm Oil.
- You need 1 of White onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Datu Puti Patis.
- Prepare 2 packs of UFC Ready Recipes Kare Kare Mix, 90 grams.
- Prepare 4 cups of Reserved oxtail stock.
- Prepare 2 of Eggplants, sliced, blanched.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sitaw, sliced, blanched.
- Prepare 2 cups of Puso ng saging, cooked.
- It's 4 pieces of Pechay, blanched.
Kare-Kare step by step
- In a large pot, boil the tripe for 5 minutes. Discard water. Repeat with oxtail. This procedure will remove odor..
- In a large pot, place the boiled tripe and oxtail, garlic, bay leaves, and water. Simmer for 2 1/2 hours or until tender. Strain meat and reserve stock. In another pot, boil beef in bay leaves and water for 1 1/2 hours or until tender..
- 3 In a large pot, heat Golden Fiesta Palm Oil. Saute onions and garlic. Add the softened tripe, oxtail, and beef. Season with Datu Puti Patits..