Red Rice with Meatballs. Red Rice with Meatballs step by step. Heat the oil and fry the raw rice in it. Chop the cauliflower and add the meatballs and cauliflower pieces.
Add the rice, a quarter-teaspoon of salt and a good grind of pepper, and cook for three minutes, stirring to breakup any clumps, until the rice is heated through and starting to take on a little. Line the meatballs in one layer in a small baking dish. They can be touching, but not on top of each other. You can have Red Rice with Meatballs using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Rice with Meatballs
- You need of Rice.
- It's 1 cup of long grain rice.
- It's 3-1/3 cup of water to boil rice.
- It's 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It's 1 teaspoon of salt for rice.
- It's 3 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need of Meatballs and Sauce.
- You need 24 ounces of Italian style meatballs see my recipes.
- You need 1 quart of pasta sauce I used Mids meat sauce.
- It's 1/4 cup of water to rinse sauce jar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of capers.
- You need 1-1/3 cup of water.
- It's 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 12 ounces of frozen or fresh cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of salt if needed.
Meatballs should be cooked through and sauce will thicken slightly. Serve over hot cooked rice. thai curry meatballs - the details You'll start by getting some Jasmine rice cooking on the stovetop. While that simmer, you'll saute some shallots, red chiles, garlic, and ginger. This is the base mixture that gives both the meatballs and sauce classic Thai flavor.
Red Rice with Meatballs instructions
- Heat the oil and fry the raw rice in it. Add the parsley when it turns white add 2 of the cups of rice. Stir and simmer 8 minutes..
- Chop the cauliflower and add the meatballs and cauliflower pieces. Add the 1/3 cup of water..
- Get the sauce ready. Add the capers and simmer 5 minutes. Now add the sauce. Put 1/3 cup water in jar with lid on it and shake it up to get everything out of jar..
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients it's most likely getting thick, so stir in the water 2/3 cup at the time. This will insure the rice doesn't stick and burn at bottom and the sauce isn't to thick or to thin. When it's simmered till craters form cover and remove from heat. Keep covered and undisturbed for 15-20 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
In a bowl, combine the egg, rice, onion, parsley, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Place on the rack in a pressure cooker. Jen's Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes. "These potatoes are full of creamy sour cream, cream cheese, and buttery goodness contrasted with rich roast garlic. The texture is as delightful as the flavor combination," says recipe creator jenmannaz.