Sauted cabbage in garlic and olive sauce #mommasrecipes. Sliced cabbage is tossed in ghee, garlic, and onions, then caramelized into a golden brown. Sauteed cabbage is a simple side dish that's full of flavor. Sliced cabbage is tossed in garlic, butter and onions, then caramelized In my family we add minced meat, soy sauce and some black pepper.
In this easy recipe, we stay on the healthier side and cook the cabbage in olive oil, but you can swap the olive oil for other fats. For the full Lemon Garlic Sauteed Cabbage with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. Sauteed cabbage is a quick and easy side dish that adds color and veggies to your dinner plate. You can cook Sauted cabbage in garlic and olive sauce #mommasrecipes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sauted cabbage in garlic and olive sauce #mommasrecipes
- It's 4 cups of hand tored taiwanese flat cabbage leaves.
- You need 5 of black or green olives, minced.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- It's 1 Tsp of tarmari sauce.
- It's 1 Tsp of rice wine.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of olive oil.
Preparation Chop scallions, reserving white and dark green parts separately. Drain cabbage well and set aside. Add garlic and pepper flakes and cook, stirring. Sauteed Cabbage - one of the most delicious cabbage recipes made with garlic, juicy shrimp and shredded cabbage in a mouthwatering Asian sauce.
Sauted cabbage in garlic and olive sauce #mommasrecipes step by step
- Hand tore cabbage leaves into a large basin and rinse them with running water. Drain excessive water and set aside to air dry..
- Heat up the wok with olive oil and add minced garlic and olives. Sautee a few seconds until aromatic. Dump in all cabbage leaves and saute quickly until all leaves are withered for about 30 seconds..
- Add tamari sauce and wine, taste the saltiness and adjust seasoning with salt or fish sauce if needed. Plate and serve hot..
Add the cooking oil to a skillet on medium-high heat. Add the garlic and saute until they sizzle. Add the shrimp, stir fry with the garlic. This sautéed cabbage recipe is an incredibly flavorful low-carb side dish that's easy to make from a handful of ingredients. Stir-Fried Napa Cabbage with Spicy Garlic Dressing.