Ultimate Lasagna #2. No one does it quite like Nonna. This antique #lasagna recipe is the ultimate pasta dish with a twist and it will change your life! Ultimate Meat Lasagna with four cheeses, a homemade marinara sauce and a few quick chef tricks will make you feel like you've ordered lasagna at your favorite Italian Restaurant.
Sure, you could throw together a quick and easy lasagna, or you could go all out and make. Ultimate Lasagna has a name that says it all. If you want an epic dinner that everyone will be singing your praises over, this is the recipe to grab. You can cook Ultimate Lasagna #2 using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Lasagna #2
- You need 7 cup of "lazy pasta sauce" see my recipes.
- You need 1 1/2 box of no boil lasagna noodles.
- You need 3 of handfuls arugala.
- It's 1 of lemon; zested.
- You need 1 head of garlic; roasted.
- You need 3 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan; grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella; shredded.
- Prepare 2 of logs goat cheese.
- It's 6 of roasted bell peppers; large julienne.
- It's 1 tbsp of thyme; minced.
- Prepare 3/4 oz of oregano; minced.
- You need 3/4 oz of basil; chiffonade.
- It's 1 bunch of parsley.
A zesty, meat sauce paired with pasta and gooey cheese. See more ideas about ultimate lasagna recipe, lasagna recipe, lasagna. Ultimate Lasagna As Made By Joe Sasto. Chef Joe Sasto shares the most important dish on his holiday table: a beautifully layered lasagna.
Ultimate Lasagna #2 instructions
- Combine ricotta, lemon juice and zest, 2/3 of the herbs, and roasted garlic in a large mixing bowl and whisk until incorporated. Set a pinch of rosemary and thyme aside to sprinkle over the top of the final layer..
- Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Lay lasagna noodles across the bottom. Ladle sauce to cover. Spread arugala and goat cheese. Spread 1/3 of the parmesan. Top with a layer of noodles. Ladle sauce to cover noodles. Spread ricotta mixture. Spread roasted bell peppers. Spread 1/3 of the parmesan and remaining herbs. Top with a layer of noodles. Ladle sauce to cover. Top with mozzarella and remaining parmesan..
- Cover and bake at 350° for approximately one hour. Uncover during last ten minutes of cooking..
- Variations; Cream sauce, bechamel, grilled zucchini, smoked mozzarella, sauteed spinach, boursin, eggplant.
Golden, gooey strands of cheese - slow-cooked sauce - soft sheets of Wipe the drool off your chin-- Tyler takes your pasta from pedestrian to prize-winning with his Ultimate Lasagna! Lasagna can be laborious, no doubt, so the challenge was to come up with ways to save time without sacrificing flavor. Golden, gooey strands of cheese, slow-cooked sauce, soft sheets of luscious pasta. . . Tyler takes your pasta from pedestrian to prize-winning with his Ultimate Lasagna! The sauce was intensely flavored, the cheeses melted into.