VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl.
You can have VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl
- Prepare 250 g of sushi rice 🍚.
- Prepare 120 ml of Saitaku rice vinegar.
- You need 300 g of tofu.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Kikkoman Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need of Lime juice.
- You need 1 of Carrot 🥕.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber 🥒.
- It's 3 of Spring onions.
- You need 2 of ready to eat Avocados 🥑.
- Prepare of Lettuce 🥬.
- Prepare 100 g of Corns.
- You need 2 tsp of Black Sesame Seeds.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
VEGAN RECIPES: Easy Homemade Tofu Poke Bowl instructions
- Rinse the rice thoroughly in a strainer or colander under the tap. Once the water that comes out of the rice is completely transparent and therefore clean, you can start boiling the rice. Put in a pan with the 400 milliliters of water and bring to the boil. Then lower the heat and cook the rice for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let stand for 10 minutes with the lid on the pan. (Chef’s Note: Keep in mind that the rice still needs to cool down after cooking. This can easily take an hour.).
- Meanwhile, heat the rice vinegar with the salt and pepper in another pan. This is the dressing for the rice..
- Pour the dressing over the rice and stir a few times. Allow cooling (if necessary in a large bowl, that goes a little faster) to room temperature..
- Meanwhile, mix the soy sauce with Sriracha, sesame oil and lime juice. Cut the tofu into small cubes of 1 x 1 centimeter and marinate in the soy sauce mixture..
- Heat the rice vinegar in a small pan and cut the radishes into thin slices. Marinate for five to ten minutes in the vinegar..
- Slice the avocado, mango, carrot, cucumber, lettuce and the onions. Spoon the slightly cooled rice (rather a little warm, then cold) into bowls. Divide the tofu, avocado, corns, mango slices, carrot and cucumber slices with the lettuce on this. Top the poke bowl with sesame seeds and possibly chili flakes and serve immediately..