Chicken Chili Potato Poncho.
You can cook Chicken Chili Potato Poncho using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Chili Potato Poncho
- Prepare 10 dash of Tabasco sauce ( or taco sauce ).
- You need 1 of Chicken chili ( found in my recipes).
- It's 4 of Baked potatoes.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Chicken Chili Potato Poncho step by step
- First is to make the chicken chili ( found in my recipes) or canned chili will work also..
- Bake the potatoes at 400 for 1 hour or microwave for 12-15 minutes..
- Once potatoes are done, cut in half and then score each half into bite size pieces ..
- Sprinkle potato with done of the cheese and Tabasco sauce. Then add the chili and repeat cheese and Tabasco sauce. You can place in oven for five minutes or microwave for 30 seconds just to melt the cheese through..